|Screen shot of the Center for Adult Ed brochure|
The course brochure was mailed last week and is also available online at www.FranklinLifelongLearning.com under the Adult Education link.
- Take cupcake decorating classes taught by the Angie McMillan and Tracie Turinese, owners of The Cake Bar.
- Learn how to dive back into the working world after a hiatus with Linda Waters, owner of Back to Business LLC, and Dionne Katinas of The Marketing Studio.
- Get fit and healthy with Heather Martin of Tranquil Souls Yoga and Carol Bouchard of The Adirondack Club.
- Learn about food and wine from Mark Lenzi of Franklin Liquors, Angie and Tracie of The Cake Bar, and Bob Vozzella of La Cantina Winery.
- Paint custom wineglasses with Linda Kabat of the Franklin Art Center.
Classes begin September 13.
Register online at www.FranklinLifelongLearning.com under the Adult Education link, or call 508-613-1480.