The Town of Franklin, together with the Franklin Downtown Partnership, is working with the MetroWest Visitors Bureau (MWVB) to make some exciting marketing opportunities more affordable to businesses who are members of the Partnership, and to businesses who are members of both the partnership and the MetroWest Visitors Bureau!
Here are some highlights:
- Discounts of $50 or more off your total marketing buy, including the cost of any ad in the upcoming Guide to Metrowest 2016 and/or digital ad or rack card promotion (these discounts would be in addition to discounts offered by the MWVB for early payment, digital and print purchase, etc.);
- Join today and take advantage of the MetroWest Visitors Bureau's membership benefits including discounts on all their marketing opportunities (these special rates make the membership pay for itself!) and an expanded listing in the Guide to MetroWest - with 50,000 distributed throughout the state and beyond, including more than 140+ locations in the region!
- Use the Visitors Bureau's online calendar of events to publicize your events and activities -- http://www.metrowestvisitors.org/event-calendar/. Many events listed in the calendar also get pushed out via social media, Facebook and Twitter;
- Partner with the MWVB and get additional visibility through our affiliation with the Mass Office of Travel and Tourism (MOTT);
- Great networking and opportunities for professional development events and workshops including the upcoming program.
MORE MetroWest Rack Card Information Sheet