Wednesday, January 29th at 7:00 pm
Town Hall training room
The following will be discussed:
A. Zoning Changes as Recommended in 2013 Master Plan Implementation Plan
1. Proposed Zoning Map Changes
- Rezone properties along Alpine ROW currently zoned Commercial I to the Downtown Commercial Zoning District.
- Rezone properties currently zoned Commercial I along Alpine ROW to the General Residential V Zoning District
- Rezone properties along Josephine Street currently zoned Industrial to General Residential V.
Cottage Street/Union Street Area
- Rezone properties along Cottage Street and Union Street currently zoned Industrial and Business to Commercial I and or Commercial II.
West Central Street, East of Beaver Street
- Rezone properties along the south side of West Central Street from Beaver Street east (approximately .15 miles) to General Residential V.
2. Other Proposed Zoning Changes
Commercial I Zoning District
- Amend the dimensional requirements for Commercial I in the Town’s Zoning By-laws Schedule of Lot, Area, Frontage, Yard and Height Requirements
- Amend the Town’s Zoning Bylaw to require sufficient parking in the Commercial I zoning district.
B. Areas for Discussion requested by Economic Development Committee
1. Increase areas for Multi-family Housing
2. Increase areas for Commercial/ Business Development