The Franklin Food Elves kick off the “12 Days of Donating” campaign on Tuesday, December 1, to benefit the Food Pantry, and Franklin Downtown Partnership member businesses are doing their part to help collect goods and monetary donations.
The Food Elves is a charitable community service group made up of more than 90 students from Franklin schools. This year 11 local businesses are participating in the 12 Days drive. Each business has a red collection bin on site and will donate $200 if the Food Elves meet their goal of collecting more than 1,200 pounds of goods.
Bins can be found at these participating locations:
- Chestnut Dental Associates, 38 Pond St.
- DCU, 500 West Central St.
- Dean Bank, 21 Main St.
- Dean College, Campus Center
- Emma's Quilt Cupboard, 12 Main St.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership Office, 9 East Central St.
- Jane’s Frames, 11 East Central St.
- Keefe Insurance Agency, 51 West Central St.
- Murphy Business, 15 East Central St.
- Pour Richard’s Wine & Spirits, 14 Grove St.
- The Adirondack Club, 800 Chestnut St.