Please read the Town Streetscape Project Update below. This information will be helpful to you and your customers and clients. Please note that the FDP will have a more detailed overview on the project at our September 3 General Meeting.
September 1, 2015
DownTown Project Update #9
- Proposed work for the weeks of September 5 and September 12
- Mill transitions on side streets and continue to raise castings and prep for paving.
- Pave Main Street from School Street to Pleasant Street (from the Library to St. Mary's Church).
- Install bollards and finish sidewalk at Dean College pedestrian crosswalk.
- Complete boxcut and binder coat at Emmons and West Central streets.
- Work on underground utilities for site lighting and signals at Emmons and West Central streets.
- Begin curb installation on West Central Street on approximately September 10.
- Begin landscaping and seeding on Lincoln and Main streets.
If anyone has a question please feel free to reach out to the DPW Director, Brutus Cantoreggi, or Town Engineer, Michael Maglio, at 508-553-5500, or Jeffrey Nutting, Town Administrator, at 508-520-4949.