There are two offices available at 9 E. Central Street, the building where the Franklin Downtown Partnership is located. That same building also houses FDP members Jane's Frames and H & R Block.
An extra perk -- if any FDP member finds a tenant for the space, the landlord has pledged a $500 donation to the Partnership.
Please contact Executive Director Lisa Piana with inquiries or information. Email her at email@example.com, call (774) 571-3109 or stop buy the office (2nd floor and to the left).
- Highly visible, professional office, retail building in downtown Franklin, MA.
- Bright second floor offices, one with four smaller rooms and one with two rooms. Common rest rooms. 24/7 access. Other practices in the building: Law office, Family therapy, Non-Profit, Art Studio.
- Conveniently located next to commuter rail station on Route 140 and near Route 495.
- Four room office: $550/mo. plus Elec.
- Two room office: $475/mo. plus Elec.
- First and last month's rent plus security.
|The FDP office moved down the hall earlier this year. Here are photos from a recent visit by Rep. Joe Kennedy to show examples of office space at 9 E. Central St.|
|The FDP office's outer meeting space.|