Food Elves and FDP ‘12 Days of Donating’
Remember to drop off your donations at one of these participating local businesses.
The Franklin Food Elves is a charitable community service group made up of more than 90 hard-working middle school and high school students. For the past three years they have partnered with the Franklin Downtown Partnership and local businesses to create one of the Franklin Food Pantry’s most successful collection drives. Last year the “12 Days of Donating” campaign brought in more than $6,700 and 7,300 pounds of goods.
Let's help them meet their goal again this year!
- Auerr, Zajac & Associates, LLC, 29 Dean Ave.
- British Beer Company, 280 Franklin Village Dr.
- DCU, 500 West Central St.
- Dean Bank, 21 Main St.
- Dean College, Campus Center
- Drama Kids of Metro West, 19 Dean Ave. (call for drop off schedule)
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard, 12 Main St.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership Office, 9 East Central St.
- Jane’s Frames, 11 East Central St.
- Keefe Insurance Agency, 51 West Central St.
- Murphy Business, 15 East Central St.
- Pour Richard’s Wine & Spirits, 14 Grove St.
- RE/MAX Executive Realty, 308 West Central St., Suite E
- Yellin & Hyman, P.C., 693 East Central St., Suite 201
For more information about the Franklin Food Elves and the “12 Days of Donating” campaign, please contact the Food Elves at email@example.com or visit their Facebook page.