The Franklin Food Elves and the Franklin Downtown Partnership will soon kick off the '12 Days of Donating' campaign to benefit the Franklin Food Pantry!
More than 60 Food Elves will be collecting goods in neighborhoods around Franklin. If you don't have an Elf in your neighborhood, you can still participate in our food drive! Look for the red collection bins at these participating FDP member businesses:
- DCU, 500 West Central St.
- Dean Bank, 21 Main St.
- Dean College, Campus Center
- Emma's Quilt Cupboard, 12 Main St.
- Franklin Downtown Partnership Office, 9 East Central St.
- Jane's Frames, 11 East Central St.
- Murphy Business, 15 East Central St.
- Pour Richard's Wine & Spirits, 14 Grove St.
Last year the Franklin community donated more than 4,200 pounds of goods and more than $5,700 for the Food Pantry. Thank you for your generosity and we hope we can count on you again this year!
The Milford Daily News ran a story about the Food Elves and the '12 Days of Donating' campaign this past weekend. To read the full text of Matt Tota's story click http://www.milforddailynews.com/news/x825431789/Franklin-Food-Elves-return-this-holiday-season#ixzz2koMdF0Gz
Click here to read the 2013 Franklin Food Elves Press Release.