This past year has been a successful one for the Downtown Partnership! We added an exciting new website and welcomed 54 new members to the organization. We are 140 members strong!
Revitalization continues with the streetscape design work underway and new retailers downtown. We are thrilled to have the community working together to revitalize our beautiful downtown area.
Please find the membership application here. We ask that you send it in no later than March 15th. The Partnership is a non-profit organization and we rely on your membership dues and sponsorship for our funding. The following is a list of opportunities for 2011:
- Free Booth for business members at Harvest Festival -- $100 value (non food)
- Downtown Informational Meetings with guest speakers
- A Voice in economic development and streetscape plans
- Downtown Merchant Opportunities: Annual Strawberry Stroll and Holiday Stroll
- Communication Updates on downtown events and streetscape projects
- Networking Luncheons & Socials where you can meet people and introduce your business
- Free Link on this website
Your membership support is vital to our mission to stimulate economic development in the downtown in order to create a positive impact throughout the area. We appreciate your continued support. The Partnership is a 501(c)3 with the tax ID#03-0461971. Your membership dues are tax deductible.
We look forward to another successful year,
Lisa Piana, Executive Director, and the Franklin Downtown Partnership Board